Thursday, April 4, 2019

Vintage Shabby Chic Aluminium Kettle

Hi Friends, Hope you all have a good crafty time!!! DT Tulika on the blog today to share my creation using A1 Craft products.
I got a regular aluminium kettle with my April's DT kit and decided to alter that into a home decor product. You can use to keep plant pots on it or as a flower vase or just as a showpiece to flaunt!
I used Waxed Cotton Cord on the handle and part of a Victorian Lace and pearl on the neck area to make it more beautiful. 
I am extremely happy with the outcome and hope I have inspired you to give it a try. All the products links are given below. So, here is my project to transform a plain aluminium kettle into a Shabby Chic vintage home decor piece.... 







List Of Products Used From The Store:







Thank you friends for being here. 
Loads of love and Happy Crafting!


7 comments: