Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Snowflake Earrings Tutorial

Hi Everyone,

This is Maansi here again. This time I am bringing you a very easy and a beginners project. I call it the Snowflake Earrings

The reason I wanted to do this project is that a lot of people are daunted by hand woven beaded projects. They feel it is very difficult to do beading. But I feel everyone can create stunning projects with just some simple beads.

And this project is a perfect beginners project. Not only is it simple, but it doesn't require too many supplies.

We are going to be making this simple earrings using the mixed pearls that I had received as a part of my DT kit.

Here is the video on how to make this project






And here are the final pics of some of the earrings that I created. I was so happy making these that I actually made a bunch of these earrings in different colours.






Supplies Used











Hope you enjoy these and do share your creations too using this tutorial



2 comments: