Monday, April 22, 2019

Vintage Gate Fold Album


Hi friends, 
Lekha here, I would be sharing with you today a gorgeous gate fold album using the gorgeous pattern paper sent in my DT kit. 
Its a very vintage theme paper with prints in black, gold and whites apt for making scrapbooks or mini albums on wedding, anniversary theme.
 The finished Gate Fold album measures 6"x 6"x 1.5".
 For the album base I have taken chipboard pieces in following sizes: 
6"x 6 "(1 pc )
6"x 3" (2 pc for the divided album cover)
6"x 1.5" (2 pc for the spine)
 (Adhere all the chipboard pieces in the above sequence on cardstock , I have kept 0.5" margins on all sides of the pieces. Cut triangle notches on all folds, this would give more finished look to the inside of the album.)
(I have used the Kathy Orta King's hinge binding mechanism for the spine. Using a strong tacky tape adhere the hinge binding system to the spine of the album)

This is how it looks once the hinges are in place. I have created only 4 hinges on both sides of the spine for a total of 8 pages.
For the pages I have taken 8 white card stock pieces measuring 6"x 13" (score and fold at 6"and 12" and fold and stick the extra 1" on the other 6" end. )
The finished pages measure 6"x 6"
 
For closing the gate fold album covers I have used the metal lock system. 
Added rhinestones to embellish the print on the album cover.

  
For this tag I have added the little cupid metal charm.
 
Have added the blank die cut card stock tags from the A1craft store.

 The pattern paper pack also has three sheets of journaling tags, corners, alphabets etc perfect for embellishing the album pages. I have also created few belly bands to the pages to hold these tags.

Every page has photo mat insert.  
Below is collage of all the pages in the album

The gate fold album looks like this as all the pages fold in one after another. 


Hope you like the Gate fold album. Looking forward to your creations. 
Do leave some love in the comments below. I would love if you share the post. :)
Keep Crafting
Lekha


Supplies Used:
 
 To buy any of these supplies send us whatsapp message on 8082839533.



No comments:

Post a Comment