Friday, April 5, 2019

How To Make A Loop

Hey guys,

Shruthi here from SHRUTS HANDMADE STUFF.


So, my DT kit arrived just a couple of days back and I am excited to start designing with the supplies I received. Meanwhile I thought I will make some basic tutorials on jewellery making tools and tips.



My tutorial is primarily for beginners and focusses on the essentials of jewellery making. I will be showing you how to make a simple loop with an eyepin. I will also take you through the different pins used in jewellery making and where to get the best quality ones.

Do take a look at the tutorial below. And if you would like more such basic tutorials like these do let me know in the comments section below.



If you are looking for good quality pins click on the link below.
Jewellery Making Supplies
Pliers and Wire Cutters
Glass pearls

HAPPY DESIGNING!

1 comment: