Thursday, May 30, 2019

MDF Pallet Magnets

Hi everyone Tulika again,
A1 Craft had launched pallet design coasters few days back...
Today I am sharing two projects showing the other uses of those pallet coasters.

I have decided to make those as fridge magnets with some floral arrangements and embellishments. I loved that cute 'hand made' written metal charm on the left top corner of the second magnet.... isn't it really cute??
 I also made these as utility products by adding clips to hold photograph or note paper. I used both sides of these pallet bases for making both the magnets and quite happy with the outcome....... what do you say?
Here are my projects.....








Materials Used From The Store:







Rest materials from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by
Happy Crafting!!





No comments:

Post a Comment