Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Design Team 2019 Part Two

So you have met two of our design team member already. Now let me introduce two more members of our team today.

JAI SHRUTI


Encouraged by a friend who found my designs worth selling, I started Shruts Handmade Stuff in 2013. Six years later, SHS now has a global clientele and an ever growing client base. I design and create fashion jewellery, home decor and exclusively personalised gifts. Everything is handmade and heartfelt. I love to work with different mediums and have so far worked with polymer clay, resin, silk thread, decoupage etc. Looking forward to expanding my horizons further with A1 crafts. I feel like a child appointed to test the toys at Toys"R"us!
Instagram: @shruts31



ARPITA TORNAL



I am Arpita Tornal, from Bangalore, India. I have been crafting for almost 13-14 years now. Started as a hobby with hand embroidery and just started exploring other forms of crafts like sospeso, mosaic art, resin art, glass painting, jewellery making, etc. The 2 forms of crafts that I am mostly fond of today are Decoupage and Mixed Media. Crafting is a process of healing and brings me great joy. Its my passion today and no day passes by without a little crafting in it.                                            
Happy Crafting !

Instagram https://www.instagram.com/arpitatornal/?hl=en


Stay tuned to meet two more of our design team member tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment