Friday, March 15, 2019

Bookmark Or Tag Tutorial

Hello everyone!
Tulika here..... Today I am very excited to share my project with you all as this includes my very first video tutorial!
I got few tissue napkins and MDF bookmarks (which can be use as tags too) in my DT kit from A1 Craft and rest products I used from my stash.
I decided to make a vintage style and a floral theme designs on them.


I was very nervous while shooting the video but after completing them quiet happy with the outcome... what do you think??

Here is my video tutorial :


Dont forget to give some likes on my tutorial.
and below are images of the tags I have shown in video tutorial.





In the tutorial I forgot to mention that I was not happy with the embossed sentiments so I wrote them back with white colour paintbrush.....and also gave a border to the gear clock embossed part to highlight that.







Below are the products I used from store

MDF bookmarks:

Tissue Napkins


To buy any of these products or for any query send a whatsapp message on 8082839533.


3 comments: