Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Design Team 2019 Part Three

And today we introduce last two of our design team members to you.

Dr. MALAIKA GRACIAS



Dr. Malaika gracias, a practicing physiotherapist by profession and a crafter by passion.
Crafting since childhood, I find relaxation to my creative soul while pursuing my dreams.
Along with my sister, I run a creative brand called IT'S ALL ABOUT PAPER -DESIGN STUDIO.
I customize and handcraft home decor, lifestyle , wedding invitations and stationery.
I sell these Products online and through pop up exhibitions.
I like to convey clients emotions and thoughts in my work. So come lets have a start in this journey.
instagram: https://www.instagram.com/itsallaboutpaper.designstudio


MAANSI VASWANI

What started as a hobby and passion after quitting my corporate job soon became a venture with friends and family placing orders. 
I started my journey with candle making and over a period of time I have made home decor products using art forms like madhubani, warli, crochet, decoupage, mix media and quilling.
Lately I have started making handwoven beaded jewellery and bead embroidery.  I love to experiment and try out new craft forms. 

Home decor - Artfire
Jewellery- Nazra
Instagram: maansi_vaswani


And last but not the least, let me introduce you to our coordinator, She has been a strong support for A1  Craft for a long time now, and I am pleased to give her additional responsibility in this new venture of ours.


Hello all,
Madhuri James (Madhuri Rao) this side. My crafting journey started way back in my school days when I used to trade winkwink my paintings and crafts with the notes(trust me writing notes especially 2nd and 3rd language were always boring for me). My teachers and classmates always appreciated my works (only when creativity was the criteria 😅) and the journey began. As a teenager, I started making cards and tie dye the handkerchiefs to earn my pocket money 😁. Secured 1st place in Diploma in Handicrafts (recognized by Maharashtra Government) and worked in couple of schools as creative head/supervisor. It all started with 1 dedicated cupboard and now I have 250 Sq ft. area all to myself to set up my workstation known as Shalom Creations.
At present, I am the visiting faculty for vocational skills at one of the NGO's in Mumbai known as Rangoonwala and I am an hardcore Activist. But creativity is something which comes to me naturally (Thanks to my Genes 😁). Have been teaching macrame weaving, Warli Painting, Nature Painting and many other types of arts for over a decade now.
I love anything and everything where I can use all my creative juices. To be precise, I am more into scrapbooking but again wherever the papers and scissors are used, you will find me trying that art 😃. I am not tech savvy and thus often when it comes to uploading my work on my page, I lazy around. But still u can find my works (hopefully in future) on my FB page.
FB page:  SHALOM CREATIONS


So that's all of our design team members and co-ordinator.
Keep checking our blog for new and inspirational posts daily..

THANK YOU!

13 comments: