Monday, March 25, 2019

Colour Therapy with MDF T-Light Candle Platter

Hello Everyone!!
Tulika again....
Hope you all had a wonderful Holi!! I am still in that mood 😁
Colours play a very vital role in fitness of human body and mind. There is no denying the link between colours and our emotions....keeping this in mind today I am presenting some beautiful pastel colours T-light candle platters to uplift your mood. These cute small T-Light Candle Holders are from A1 Craft and the base Wooden Slices are from their store too. They both goes together very well for these platters... I used some chalk colours, washi tapes and paper flowers from my stash to complete it. Here are the pictures.....

You can find MDF T-light holders and Wooden Slices on link below:
MDF T light holder

Wooden Slice





Hope you liked them. I will be waiting for your comments below.
Wishing you a colourful week ahead...
Loads of Love,
Tulika

No comments:

Post a Comment